Menu

Personal Assistant to COO

£40,000

Category: PA

Location: London

We are working with a large property development business, based in Battersea, who are looking for a Personal Assistant to the Chief Operations Officer. This is a 12 month FTC.

Within this role, you will be scheduling travel, meeting arrangements and creating board packs. You will be supporting the wider team too, as well as the COO. You will also be organising site visits for the VIP guests as well as any general admin that is needed. You are likely to be working with the COO about 75% of the time and working with the wider team for the other 25%.

The ideal candidate will be proactive and ambitios with a great initiative. You are confident using Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel. You are highly organised with a great attention to detail.

My client offers a salary of up to £40,000. If this ticks the boxes for you, please get in touch with Kayleigh Little at kayleigh@executivepartnerships.co.uk.

Back to top

Apply Now

*Required Field